Welding control unit ST- T 11
The welding control unit Type 11 monitors and controls the welding process and enables the operator to input the parameter sets for the weldings.
It is ideally suited for the use in manual working stations or for integration in automated machines and for this use can be extended with the popular interfaces Profibus, ProfiNet and EtherCat.
- Graphical user interface supporting different languages with online help
- Current, voltage or power regulation unrestricted selectable
- Automatic quality control by monitoring of the welding parameters
- Graphical display of all relevant welding parameters
- Memory function for up to 10 graphic data sets
- Curve progression of the controlled variable individually programmable with up to 4 impulses
- Process switch-off after reaching a defined welding depth possible
- Safety switch-off when exceeding a programmed voltage limit
- Control of 2 welding stations - up to 4 welding stations with extension card - possible
- Batch control through transfer of welding data to PC or SPC by different interfaces
- Program memory for up to 100 parameter sets
- Parameter set selection by external control computer possible
- Memory function and program updates realized with USB Memory Stick